Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Expensive Toilet....

Last week when I was at Midvalley... I noticed this toilet... Premier Toilet....
and it charged! not just 20cents or 50cents... but ....RM5!!
So out of curiosity... I pay a visit to the most expensive toilet I ever be in :)

First impression... CLEAN :) I got to give a 5 stars rating there... and it smell alot better than my house toilet! The ambient was great, come with nice lighting and music...

For those who have difficulty doing business, should pay and sit in there for their big business :)

The tissue quality are good... soft and tender ;) hahahah

It also had added value product.... I believe that company want to try out their product will sponsor this toilet :) giving out free trial on their lotions as well as their nice soup.

Overall I would give a 2 thumbs up for the toilet :) but for price wise.... good for experience :) I like the lotions though... :) and it comes with a hand cloths to dry your hand instead of using the paper/ dryer.

Check out the Toilet :)




So.. what do you think? :)

No comments: