Monday, April 27, 2009

At Last....

Ok.. Praise the Lord for His protection... and I still got my job :)

ok.. now it is the next 6 months that need to perform... but not just I need to perform.. i believe the entire division need to perform.... this division are quite interesting compare to my previous.... but i believe we can do it... it require some changes... too bad i'm not the one that can change... i do make difference... but too bad the rest of them are not in same mind...

i used to have the mentality of DO or DIE.... and it does bring me to where I am and able to learn alot from there.... here... it is slightly different... some said maybe they are different product... but hey.... Marketing is marketing... product is just an object that bring across... the method and message are the same.


Will blog more when I really have time.... sorry ppl.... this few days or weeks really very chaos for me.... work seem to pile up and I need to make things happen...

I will do my best to contribute and leave the rest to God... as God will make it happen :)

No comments: